Company Formation In Dubai
Apply for Name Approval
Information/ Documents required from foreign Company
Preparation & Filing of Documents for Incorporation of Company
About Starting A Business In Dubai
Dubai is one of the most coveted places to set up a business because of its brilliant tax set-up, which makes it one of the most desired business destinations for investors from all prospective zones. There are almost 35 Free Trade Zones in Dubai, all of which have truly captivated investors from all around the globe. The chief benefit of company incorporation in Dubai is that they are exempt from trade barriers, quotas and taxes. Mentioned below are the main advantages of company formation in Dubai.
- Strives to improve its legal framework to promote business friendly environment
- There are about 20 free zones in Dubai all of which are exempt from corporate and personal tax for a period of 50 years
- Lenient labour laws which makes it cost-effective to recruit labour forces
- Liberal official rules and formalities
- Recognised as the fastest growing cities in the world
- Excellent physical infrastructure
- Number of Shareholder – Minimum two & maximum 50
- At least one shareholder should be a local and have minimum 51% of shareholding
- No minimum share capital required
- Minimum 1 director
- Passport and family book copy of the UAE national partner
- Passport copy of the expatriate partner
- NOC for the expatriate partner (in case he has an existing UAE residence visa)
- Passport copy of the expatriate manager (in the case it is different from the partner)
- NOC from the sponsor for the manager (in case he has an existing UAE residence visa)
- If a company owns 49% partnership in the LLC, then the following corporate documents would be required – Moa, AoA, Certificate of Incorporation, Share Certificate and a Board Resolution (resolving to set up business operations in Dubai and for the appointment of representative and power of attorney for signing the documents on behalf of the company)
- Passport copy of the representative of the company
- Bank Account Opening
There is no specific time period for company formation in Dubai owing to the different kind of business entities whose time period varies. Nonetheless, it usually takes approximately 15 – 20 days to register a company in Dubai.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is a registered agent?
What type of legal entity can it be?
What are the main difference between an LLC and an S corporation?
Do I need an attorney or an auditor to incorporate my Company?
Do I need a Corporate Seal?
Visit Us On
501,Rishabh corporate Tower
Kakardooma Community Centre,