Permanent Account Number(PAN) Registration
Upload the Required Documents & Information on our web portal
We will provide you an Acknowledgement receipt number containing unique 15-digits
The PAN card shall be delivered at your doorstep very soon.
Permanent Account Number is the unique 10-character alphanumeric code given to individuals, HUF, and business-firms in India and abroad.
Who issues PAN card?
The Income Tax Department has delegated this power to NSDL and UTI, who on the behalf of IT department and under the supervision of CBDT issues the PAN card.
Who can apply?
Any Individual, HUF and all kind of business entities. It is mandatory for the persons who earn taxable income, and are required to pay Income Tax.
Validity of PAN card
Pan Card is valid for the lifetime unless you surrender it to tax authorities. The generation of the PAN is one-time process requires no renewal.
Where PAN required?
PAN is mandatory for the filing income tax return, an opening of bank account, availing loan, buying & selling a property, foreign exchange, bank deposit and other financial facilities.
How to verify the PAN?
The government offers an online portal ‘Know Your PAN’, from where anyone can easily verify and authenticate the validity of PAN number.
The benefits of PAN Card generation are as follows-
- Easily open your bank account: All banks and financial institutions mandatorily requires a PAN card as a valid id for an opening a current or savings bank account.
- No hurdle to any business transaction: As per the 2010 amendment to the Income Tax Act, 1961, the PAN card has been made mandatory by the government for all the companies.
- Claim your IT Refunds and Rebates: You might be entitled to a refund in case the amount of TDS exceeds the amount of income tax you are actually supposed to pay. You can get the refunds from IT department only if your TDS deduction linked to PAN and you duly file income tax return.
- TDS Rebate on saving deposits: If your annual earning of interest on your savings account exceeds INR 10,000/-, the TDS deduction will be only 10% in case you’re PAN card Holder, otherwise TDS deduction would be 20%.
- An opening of the demat account: PAN card is required for opening a dematerialized account also known as demat account, where all your shares and securities can be held in dematerialized or electronic format.
- Avail Loan Facility: Banks and Financial Institution do not provide any loan and credit facility unless you have valid PAN card.
- Buying & selling property: If you want to purchase or sell your immovable property which is worth more than INR 10 lakhs, you need to furnish your PAN card details.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
Frequently Asked Questions
Who are mandatorily required to have PAN card?
People who are for the persons earning taxable income, i.e. they are required to pay Income Tax and file Income Tax Returns are mandatory to bear the PAN card.
How much transaction compulsory need PAN card?
All transactions exceeding INR 50,000 can be done only through a PAN card.
What are the documents required for PAN card application?
- Passport size Photograph
- Aadhar Card and
- Proof of Address
How to link PAN card with Aadhaar card?
For this, you first need to get registered on Income Tax e-filing portal. Once registered,
- Login at NSDL using the Username, Password and Date of Birth.
- Click on Link Aadhaar from Profile settings tab.
- Enter your necessary details.
- Enter captcha text and hit Link Aadhaar button.
Do I need to physically present for the process?
No, You don’t need to be physically present for the process, E-StartupIndia is an online catering platform all you need is an internet connection in your phone/computer and the required documents with you and we can get the job done no matters even if you are present at the remotest location of India
Visit Us On
501,Rishabh corporate Tower
Kakardooma Community Centre,