How To Register A Public Limited Company
Simply fill the above form to get started.
We will connect with you & prepare documents.
Get your Company Incorporation Certificate
About Public Limited Company
Public Limited Companies are companies whose shares are traded in stock market or issues fixed deposits. For Public Limited Company Registration, the company must have minimum 3 Directors, 7 Shareholders and Maximum 50 Directors and need Rs 5 Lakhs of Paid up Capital. A Public limited company have all the advantages of Private Limited Company and the ability to have any number of members, ease in transfer of shareholding and more transparency. Public Limited Registration is done through Semantic Taxgen.
- Limited Liability Protection to Directors of personal assets
- Better image and credibility in Market
- Easy to raise funds and loans
- Favorite Business structure for Investors
- Easy Transfer of shares
- Most Suitable for Heavy Investment
- Minimum 7 Shareholders
- One of the Directors must be Indian Resident
- DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) for two of the Directors
- Minimum 3 Directors
- Minimum Authorised Share Capital Rs. 500,000 (INR Five Lac)
- The directors and shareholders can be same person
- DIN (Director Identification Number) for all Directors
DOCUMENTS FOR DESIGNATED PARTNER:
- Proof of Identity (Driving Licence/Voter Id/Passport)
- Proof of Permanent Residence (Utility Bill/Bank Passbook copy/ Bank Statement)
- Proof of Present Address (If different from Permanent Address)
DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTERED OFFICE
- Rent/Lease Agreement if taken on rent/lease
- Security deposit and rent receipt if applicable
- NOC from the owner of the premises
- Utility bill in the name of the owner not more than 2 months old.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OF THE PARTNERS
- DPIN No. of the Partners (If available)
- Nationality of the Partners
- Email Id and Contact no
- Passport size latest photograph in jpeg format
- Occupation and educational qualifications
- Duration of stay at present address (in years and months)
- Place of Birth
- Propose 4 Names in order of Preference and its importance
- Proposed Business activity in Brief (in 2 sentences)
- Proposed Capital contribution and it’s division among the partners
How Can We Help In Registering
- DIN for 2 Directors
- MOA + AOA
- Customized Incorporation Master File
- Bank Account Opening Document Support
- Digital Signature for 1 Director
- Incorporation Certificate
- Company PAN Card
- Company Name Approval
- New Incorporation Kit
- Company TAN/TDS Number
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to physically visit ROC Office while Setting up company?
No. We provides complete online Company Incorporation process. All legal documentation and visits are done by us.
Is Public Limited Incorporation to be renewed every year?
No. Once the company is formed, it will be valid till it is officially closed down by the owners. No renewal or fees is required. However, every year companies have to file very basic returns with ROC office.
What is MOA & AOA of company?
MOA means Memorandum of Association and AOA means Articles of Association. These are the byelaws or rules based on which important matters like main business of the company or meetings is decided. These are standard legal documents prepared by Company Secretaries during registration of the Company.
Do we have to deposit Share Capital in a Bank at the time of Incorporation?
No. After company is registered, it need to open a company bank account and then anytime within two months of incorporation, capital can be deposited into Company bank account.
Does PF, GST is automatically applicable to Public Limited?
There is no automatic applicability. Provident Fund (PF), GST law applicability is same for all types of businesses like sole proprietorship, partnership firms and companies. These laws are applicable only after crossing certain threshold limits.
Visit Us On
1007, Roots Tower,Laxmi Nagar District Centre,
Near Nirman Vihar Metro,