Company Formation In USA
Apply for Name Approval
Information/ Documents required from foreign Company
Preparation & Filing of Documents for Incorporation of Company
About Starting A Business In USA
Company registration in USA is profitable as it is home to more than 329 million people from diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds and offers a unique culture for growth. Additionally, it has a lucrative and open consumer market. USA in the past decade has sucessfully retained the throne, being the largest single recepient of FDI throughtout the Decade. It is a nation of immigrants from diverse religions, cultures, ethnicities and races. Following are the advantages of company formation in the USA.
- Companies that operate in the USA tend to grow more rapidly
- Doing business in the international market allows an organisation to enhance the quality of their product. Moreover, it enables them to achieve competitive benefits
- The key aspect of how to start a company in the USA is readily available across diverse sectors along with its highest per capita income
- This region offers futuristic infrastructure and a host of appropriate technologies to new and emerging businesses
- Due to its cost effectiveness and high-quality features, the USA has yielded some of the best premium ventures and profitable businesses
- The United States has entered into tax agreements for the primary purpose of eliminating double taxation
- The renowned concept “time is money” is taken very seriously in the US. Punctuality, speed and accuracy are an essential part of American business etiquette and deadlines are strictly adhered here
- Minimum 1 Shareholder (any nationality)
- Minimum 1 Director (any nationality. It is imperative to note that generally the shareholder himself/herself can be the director and therefore it is possible to form a single member LLC where 1 person is the sole owner as well as the manager of the LLC. This may change depending on the state of your choice)
- No minimum capital requirement (Generally a LLC can be formed without Capital or 1USD Capital however the capital requirement may vary depending upon the state and the activities the proposed LLC will be engaged into.)
- Local Registered Agent (In most statess you, yourself or your friend/relative can be the registered agent if the person is above 18 years of age and has a proper street address in the that particular state which is operational during business hours)
For Individual Sharehoder:
- Photocopy of Passport
- Photocopy of Latest Utility Bill (Not more than 2 months old)
For Corporate Sharehoder:
- Photocopy of Certificate of Incorporation
- Bylaws of the Company
- Preparing the relevant documents for USA company formation
- Registered Agent Service
- Documents dispatching and forwarding charges
- Assistance in obtaining EIN (Employer’s Identification No.) or Tax ID of the LLC
It takes approximately 7 days for company formation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is a registered agent?
What type of legal entity can it be?
What are the main difference between an LLC and an S corporation?
Do I need an attorney or an auditor to incorporate my Company?
Do I need a Corporate Seal?
Visit Us On
1007, Roots Tower,Laxmi Nagar District Centre,
Near Nirman Vihar Metro,