We do a thorough check of the files you send in
We will appoint an affiliate to process your application
The License will be issued within 15 days of the application
General Trade/ Storage License Issued by Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD)
Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) issues a general Trade/Storage License to the traders/ establishments for permitted trade activities under Section 2 (59) of the DMC Act, 1957. It is mandatory for all traders/ establishments to obtain trade/ storage licenses under Section 417 of the DMC Act, 1957 in the jurisdiction of MCD.
The necessity of Municipal License
Section 417 of the DMC Act-1957 (amended time to time) provides that any person, who so ever desires to establish a business of a General Trade and Storage, is required to obtain a license from MCD.
Amendment in the license
No amendment in case of an increase/ decrease in the area for trade/ storage will be permissible. In case of an increase in the area of the trade premises, a fresh application will be entertained on submission of the requisite difference of fees as per prescribed rates of License Fee.
Type of MCD LICENSE
1. Trade /Storage License;
2. Health Trade License;
3. Veterinary License;
4. Others MCD License like Factory license, Hawking license etc.
- Pan Card of the establishment in case of company, LLP or Firm Registration in Delhi .
- Canceled Cheque and bank statement of the establishment
- Certificate of Incorporation, MOA, and AOA of the company or LLP/ Partnership Agreement as the case may be
- Premises Proof of the establishment in the form of Sale Deed, Electricity Bill/water bill and NOC from an owner.
- Colour Photograph, Pan card and ID Proof and Address Proof of all Directors/ Partners
- Front-Face Photograph of the establishment with Display of goods traded from the premises
- Site/Key Plan Showing the area under the occupation of the applicant earmarking the neighborhood of the site.
Every trader employed in a general trading activity within the territorial area of any State municipal corporation is required to obtain a trade license. The class of trade license differs from state to state and is based on the nature of the business.The purpose of Trade License is to control business locations by way of putting constraints on people from running certain types of businesses from their home to maintains the separate business environment and preserves locality environment. Trade License can be appointed to the business only if the business is conducted in the Permitted area like Commercial area, Local commercial area, Notified Commercial, Mixed Land Use or Residential area with a small shop of maximum 20 square meters located on the ground floor only.
EXAMPLES OF GENERAL TRADE/STORAGE LICENSE
- Marble stone items Shop
- TV, Radio shop
- Shoe sale shop
- Candles Shop
- Brushes Shop
- Wooden furniture works Shop
- Mobile phone , charger, telephone Shop
- Spectacles Shop
- Umbrellas Shop
- Timber Shop
- Toilet goods Shop
- Bricks and Tiles Shop
- Stationery/Books/Gifts/Book binding
- Cyber cafe/ Call phone booths;
- LPG booking office/Showroom without LPG cylinders
- Tailoring shop
- Electrical/Electronic repair shop
- Photo studio
- Cable TV/DTH Operation
- Hoisery/Readymade Garments/Cloth shop
- Cycle Repair Shop
EXAMPLES OF HEALTH TRADE LICENSE
- Barber Shop/Hair Saloon
- Beauty Parlor
- Health Club
- Milk and Milk Products
- Pan shop
- Cold Storage
- Bakery and Confectionary products
- Kirana Goods and dry fruits
- Ice depot
- Ice cream Parlour
- Guest House
- Three star and Five star hotel
- Hotel with restaurant
- Fruit Juice
- Coffee house
First, You Need to log on to the official website of Municipal Corporation of Delhi that is http://www.mcdonline.gov.in/
Second, You need to choose and click on the zone of your Municipal corporation under which you locality comes like East, North and South municipal corporation in Delhi.
Third, Now that you have selected your zone and open its website. Scroll down and you will see the option of trade/storage license, click on it and you will be redirected to another page where you will see several links where you have to locate and click the application for a new license. And then a form will appear complete that form with all * marked fields and upload all the supporting document and then a transaction number will be generated. Now the license will take up to 3 months to be issued to you.
Visit Us On
501,Rishabh corporate Tower
Kakardooma Community Centre,