How To Register A One Person Company
We reserve the name of your company, and help you obtain the DSC and DIN.
We draft and file the documents required for your OPC registration (MoA, AoA, PAN & TAN).
We help you with the post-registration formalities and compliances.
About One Person Company
One Person Company or OPC registration requires a minimum of one Director which may extend to a maximum of 15 directors, and with only one subscriber. Both the Director and Subscriber may or may not be the same person, with no minimum paid-up capital limit. OPC company is incorporated as per the provisions Section 2(62) of the Companies Act 2013. One person company registration makes it easy for an individual to start a business with legal company registration.
One Person Company has a separate legal entity distinct from its members and Directors. OPC is more suited to freelancers or individuals who desire to have complete control of their business without the participation of any second person. OPC registration protects small entrepreneurs from the disadvantages of sole proprietorship and secures them with the status of a company.
The directors’ personal property is always safe in a private limited company, no matter the debts of the business.
Sole Proprietorships come to an end with the death of the proprietor. As an OPC has a separate legal identity, it would pass on to the nominee director and, therefore, continue to exist.
As an OPC needs to have its books audited annually, it has greater credibility among vendors and lending institutions.
- Minimum 1 Director.
- Minimum 1 Share holder.
- Minimum 1 Nominee.
- DIN of the Directors.
- Digital Signatures of Directors and Shareholder
- Shareholder and Nominee must be an Indian resident.
- Minimum 1 Director must be an Indian resident.
DOCUMENTS FOR DIRECTORS AND SHAREHOLDERS
- Proof of Identity (Driving Licence/Voter Id/Passport)
- Proof of Present Address (If different from Permanent Address)
- Proof of Permanent Residence (Any Utility Bill/Bank Passbook copy/ Bank Statement)
- Passport size colour photo in jpeg format of Directors
- PAN card and Aadhar card
- DSC (Digital Signature Certificate)
DOCUMENTS FOR PROPOSED REGISTERED OFFICE
- Rent/lease Agreement if taken on rent/lease
- Security deposit and rent receipt if applicable
- NOC from the owner of the premises
- Utility bill in the name of the owner not more than 2 months old.
- DIN No. of the director(If available)
- Nationality of directors and shareholder
- Occupation and Educational qualifications of directors and shareholder
- Email Id and Contact no of directors and shareholder
- Place of Birth of directors and shareholder
- Duration of stay at present address of directors and shareholder (in years and months)
- Four proposed names for the company in order of preference along with it’s importance
- Proposed Business activity in brief (in 2-3 sentences)
- Proposed total capital contribution
- Share capital contribution
- Name application through RUN (Optional)
- DSC preparation
- Preparation and E-Filing for Incorporation
- Get Incorporation Certificate
How Can We Help In Registering
- DSC for Two Subscribers
- DIN for One Director
- Filling application for Name approval
- Draft and Finalize E-MOA and E-AOA
- PAN and TAN of the Company
- Certificate of Incorporation(COI)
Frequently Asked Questions
Can there be more than one director in OPC?
Yes, OPC can have more than one director.
When can the OPC be converted into some other company?
Voluntarily-after two years from the date of its incorporation.
Compulsory- When the threshold limit (paid-up share capital) is increased beyond fifty lakh rupees, or its average annual turnover during the relevant period exceeds two crore rupees.
How many Board Meeting does an OPC required to hold in a year?
Two Board Meetings with a gap of at least 90 days between each meeting is required to be held by OPC.
Who cannot form an OPC company?
The persons not eligible to form an OPC are:
1.A minor cannot become a member.
2.A Foreign national.
3.Non-resident of India.
4.Any person disabled to contract.
Can a member of one OPC become nominee in other OPC?
No, a person who is a member of one OPC cannot become nominee in other OPC as he/she becomes a member in other company as a nominee. Hence, he/she will be required to surrender the membership in either of the two companies.
Visit Us On
1007, Roots Tower,Laxmi Nagar District Centre,
Near Nirman Vihar Metro,