Registration Under Niti Aayog
We help you reserve your name with MCA.
We help you get 1 DSC and 3 DINs.
We draft and file the documents required for your company registration (MoA and AoA).
About Niti Aayog Registration
As you are aware, now all Voluntary Organization/Non Government Organization are mandatory to register under Niti Aayog for receiving grants under various schemes of Ministries/ Departments/Government Bodies. To achieve the purpose of easy of doing business and other social benefits that contributes to the nation building activities, a dedicated Centralized Portal is made available to NGO/VO in which they can easily enroll with Government and altogether centralized database is available with Government of India which helps them in Formation of Social welfare activities, which can be run through these NGO/VO.
Any VO / NGO which is registered as a trust/ society/ a private limited nonprofit company, under section-25 Company of the Indian Companies Act, 1956 are eligible to get Registered under Niti Aayog.
- Authentic Presence
- Transparency Guaranteed
- Helpful in Getting Government Grants
- Trust Factor
- Unique Registration ID from Government of India’s NGO Darpan
- Details of Chief Functionary/Chairman/Secretary/Other Office Bearers;
- KYC Documentation of the above persons; PAN Card & Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card of the Organisation;
- Registration Certificate of the Organisation;
- Memorandum & Articles of Association, in case of Company (Sec. 8 or Sec. 25);
Steps for NITI Aayog Registration
1. Visit – https://ngodarpan.gov.in/
2. Click on Login/Register Link and click on Sign Up Option.
3. Provide Name of NGO /VO, Contact Person Mobile Number and Contact Person Mail Id. Put Security Code and Submit the request and after That Provide PAN Detail of NGO/VO
4. You will receive OTP on Your given Mobile Number and Mail id. After verification of OTP, now generate Password for further Login Purpose.
5. Now again come to Home page and Use Sign In option for Login Purpose. Enter your Login ID and Password.
6. After Login, You will Find PAN Number and Name of NGO/VO as pre-filed.
7. Now Provide the following details to proceed further.
a. NGO Address
b. NGO/VO Registration authority (Under which act NGO/VO is registered)
c. Provider Registration Number and Upload RC Copy for Verification Purpose.
d. Act Name and Date of Registration under this Act
e. Now provide details of all other registration details, if registered Like. FCRA Registration,GST RegistrationEtc.
8. Now Provide At least 3 Members detail of Executive Committee/ Founder Members/ Office Bearers as on date of Application.
9. Now Provide details of all Sources of Funds, received from Government bodies in the Last 5 years.
10. Provide Detail of Key Person, who can be contacted in case of any Query.
11. Now provide details relating to the NGO/VO Core area of Working with state detail. This is a critical part because you will receive a grant from Government Departments according to their working area.
12. When you provide all these details. Your Profile is 100% Complete and then submits the application.
13. After submission of your application, your file is sent for Processing to the concerned officer.
14. After verification of your documents, the officer will approve your application or ask for another document if required.
15. When your application is approved, you will be allotted a Unique Id, which will be used in the future for all correspondence purposes with Government.
Note: All details are to be filed with adequate care and supporting documents should be properly attached to avoid rejection. It is suggested to take the help of any professional before filing or giving a response to any objection raised.
Visit Us On
1007, Roots Tower,Laxmi Nagar District Centre,
Near Nirman Vihar Metro,