How To Register A Nidhi Company
We help you reserve your name with MCA.
We help you get 1 DSC and 3 DINs.
We draft and file the documents required for your company registration (MoA and AoA).
About Nidhi Company
A company whose business is borrowing and lending money among its members is called a Nidhi Company. It is based on the “Principle of Mutuality” and is regulated by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
- Easy Access to loans: As a Nidhi Company is a recognized infrastructure by the Central government; it is trusted more by the banks. Therefore, once you register a Nidhi Company, it is easy for you to acquire loans and other types of findings.
- Continued Existence: A Nidhi Company enjoys a continued existence even after one of the directors is deceased.
- Easy to incorporate: The Incorporation of a Nidhi Company is quite easy. It is following the standard procedure of Company Registration in India.
- Separate legal Identity: After the formation of a Nidhi Company, it becomes a separate legal identity in India. It can be said that a Nidhi Company becomes a separate individual who shall be able to own a property, invest etc.
- Limited Liability: A Nidhi Company enjoys limited liability for its members. This means that in the event of loss, the members of the Nidhi Company won’t have their personal assets harmed.
To Be Submitted By All Directors
- Self-attested copy of PAN Card
- Self-attested copy of Driver’s License/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar Card/Passport
- Self-attested copy of Bank Statement/ Telephone Bill/Mobile Bill/ Electricity Bill
- Passport-size Photograph
- Specimen Signature Certificate
- Receiving Documents & Apply, DIN & DSC:(1-2 Days)
- Drafting MOA and AOA electronically in Spice MOA (INC-33) and Spice AOA (INC-34):(5-8 Days)
- Submission of Spice Form INC-32 along with link Form Spice MOA (INC-33) and Spice AOA (INC-34):(9 to 14 Days)
Certificate Of Incorporation, PAN & TAN:(15 to 20 Days)
How Can We Help In Registering
- A minimum of three directors must apply for a DSC, which is necessary to file the Nidhi company registration documents. For this, you will only need to provide a few scanned documents and details; our representatives will fill the form and submit it online.
- As soon as we apply for the DSC, we will apply for the company name. and submit the rest of the incorporation documents. Altogether, this will take up to a week, depending on whether you have all the documents in order.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I start a Nidhi company and the time period it takes to register for one?
You need to appoint a minimum of three directors and have seven shareholders. So, a total of 10 individuals are needed to form a Nidhi. You need to register the company as a limited company under Companies Act, 2013. Nidhi Companies take almost a month or even longer to register.
How can I expand the operations of my Nidhi Company to different areas?
In a Nidhi company, will any member be allowed to credit and debit cash to the general fund?
What are the criteria to become a representative of a Nidhi Company?
In a Nidhi, what should be the set limited expectation for representatives for cash deposits?
Visit Us On
1007, Roots Tower,Laxmi Nagar District Centre,
Near Nirman Vihar Metro,