We help you register your directors with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
We help you pick the right company name.
We draft and file the documents required for your company registration (MoA and AoA).
A Private Limited Company Registration is the most popular form of corporate legal registration in India. The Ministry of Corporate Affairs governs the company registration in India as per the Companies Act, 2013 and the Companies Incorporation Rules, 2014. It can be initiated with a minimum of two Directors (Individuals only) and two Shareholders (Individuals or Corporate entities). Both Directors and Shareholders may or may not be the same person.
A Pvt Ltd Company Registration is preferred as it ensures limited liability and provides a separate legal entity to the business. The company incorporation procedure results in clear ownership of the company defined by the share capital. Incorporation of a company is the first step in scaling your business as it paves the way for outside funding while enabling you to attract top talent by offering stock options.
However, one needs to take into account mandatory audits and higher compliance which could be tough to maintain. On the other hand, higher compliance will lend better credibility to your business than any other form of incorporation of a company in India.
Registering a company offers many benefits. A registered company makes it genuine and increases the authenticity of your business.
- Shields from personal liability and protects from other risks and losses.
- Attracts more customers
- Procures bank credits and good investment from reliable investors with ease.
- Offers liability protection to protect your company’s assets
- Greater capital contribution and greater stability
- Increases the potential to grow big and expand
- Minimum 2 director, Maximum 15
- Minimum two shareholders
- Director and Shareholders can be the same persons
- One Director must be an Indian resident
- Minimum capital requirement is NIL
- DIN of the directors (if available)
- Digital Signature of subscribers and directors
DOCUMENTS FOR DIRECTORS AND SUBSCRIBER
- Proof of Identity (Driving Licence/Voter Id/Passport)
- Proof of Present Address (If different from Permanent Address)
- Proof of Permanent Residence (Any Utility Bill/Bank Passbook copy/ Bank Statement)
- Passport size colour photo in jpeg format of Directors
- PAN card and Aadhar card
- DSC (Digital Signature Certificate)
DOCUMENTS FOR PROPOSED REGISTERED OFFICE
- Rent/lease Agreement if taken on rent/lease
- Security deposit and rent receipt if applicable
- NOC from the owner of the premises
- Utility bill in the name of the owner not more than 2 months old.
- DIN No. of the Director(If available)
- Nationality of directors and shareholders
- Occupation and Educational qualifications of directors and shareholders
- Email Id and Contact no of directors and shareholders
- Place of Birth of directors and shareholders
- Duration of stay at present address of directors and shareholders (in years and months)
- Four proposed names for the company in order of preference along with its importance
- Proposed Business activity in Brief (in 2-3 sentences)
- Proposed total Capital contribution
- Share capital division between the owners
Company Registration in India will boost the progress of startups and provide an additional edge over those who have not registered. The Ministry of Corporate Affairs governs the company registration process with rules and regulations framed in accordance with the law.
- Step 1: Application for DSC (Digital Signature Certificate).
- Step 2: Apply for the DIN (Director Identification Number)
- Step 3: Application for the name availability.
- Step 4: Filing of the EMoa and EAOA to register private limited company
- Step 5: Apply for the PAN and TAN of the company
- Step 6: Issued certificate of incorporation by RoC with PAN and TAN
- Step 7: Opening a current bank account on company name
DSC of two Directors/Shareholders
DIN of two Directors
Name approval application
Drafting of E-MOA and E-AOA
Certification of Incorporation
PAN Number of the Company
TAN Number of the Company
GST Number/Certificate of the Company (if opted)
Do I need to be physically present during the process?
No, new company registration is a fully online process. As all documents are filed electronically, you would not need to be physically present at all. You would need to send us scanned copies of all the required documents & forms.to change this text.
How much time is needed for a private limited company in India?
If you have all the documents in order, it will take no longer than 15 days. However, this is dependent on the workload of the registrar.
Are the director and shareholder the same person?
Director is a person who is appointed on the board to manage the business of the company. In contrast, the shareholder is the person who purchases the shares of the Company and provides the funds. So, the company can have the same person as the director as well as a shareholder or both the person can be separate.
Is it mandatory to have seperate office space before incorporation of a company?
No, it is not mandatory to have separate commercial office space as one can use a residential or rented home address as the registered office address of the company. After incorporation, the registered office address can be changed and intimation can be made to ROC within 30 days.
What is the minimum paid-up capital required for company registration in India?
There is no minimum paid-up capital prescribed as of now for company incorporation.
Visit Us On
1007, Roots Tower,Laxmi Nagar District Centre,
Near Nirman Vihar Metro,