Letter and Management Representation letter.
3B Return, GSTR 1 Return (Along with Invoices), GST 2A (With Invoice) for 2
- Auto Drafted GSTR-9.
Drafted GSTR-1 AND GST 3B for Whole financial year to verify Purpose.
Signature, User Id and Password for the GST Taxpayer.
- Analyses sales :-
GSTR 1 into Following :-
- Non-GST Supply, Exempted, NIL Rated, Zero rated , SEZ Supplies –For GSTR 9-head. No. 5.
- Business to Business Supplies, business to Customer Supplies (Unregistered), Deemed export, Zero rated, SEZ and Inward Supplies on which tax is paid-For GSTR-9-Head No. 4.
- Advances on which tax is paid and invoices to be issued- For GSTR-9-Head No. 4.
- Credit Notes /Debit Notes, Increase and Decrease in original Invoice-to Be Segregate according to point No.1 and Point no. 2 separately.
- HSN Wise Summary for Outward Supplies.
- Compare your sales with GSTR-3B Whole financial year and Audited/unaudited Financial Statements.
to be Recheck with Column no. 8 , B2B and B2C Table for GSTR1 As well.
the Point No. 1 AND 2 –We can first segregate the Non-GST Supply, Exempted, NIL
Rated, Zero rated,1%, 3%,5%, 12%,18% and 28% Sales separately to match easily.
- Analyze ITC :-
Purchase- Matched credit and Unmatched credit with Books, eligible credit or ineligible of
credit , Reverse charge or without Reverse charge, , credit on import of Goods
Such ITC- Allocate Such Match credit ,Unmatched Reverse Charge credit and Credit on import of Goods in to Credit on
Inputs, Capital Goods and Input Services.
out credit which need to claim- Unmatched
Credit other than Import if not appearing in 2A,TRANS-1 and 2 Credit.
Which has been claimed in 3B Next year upto the Allowed date.
of ITC Reversed ,reclaimed During the year and Next year with allowed date.
Reversed- Rule 37, 39,42, 43, Section 17(5), Trans-1 and Trans-2.
Wise Summary of Inward Supplies.
Post Views: 733