For Individuals and HUFs not having income from profits and
gains of business or profession .
Note 2:- Who will
have to file ITR 2 instead on ITR 1 :-
- Income more than 50 L .
- Agricultural Income more than Rs.5000/-.
- Income from capital Gains (Sales of share , property and other movable assets).
- Income from more than one House property
- Income For other than resident and other than Business.
- Individual who is either Director in a company or has invested in Unlisted Equity Shares.
To know more understand the difference between Income tax return 1 and 2 please check our video