While Form 10AB need to be filed by Following :
The Income Tax (6th Amendment) Rules, 2021 have notified Form 10AB for making application for registration or approval.
1. Who can apply in Form 10AB?
Form 10AB shall be used for the following purposes:
1. Conversion of provisional registration into regular registration : Before 6 Months of Expiry or 6 Months from commencement of activities whichever is earlier.
2. Renewal of registration/approval after five year : Before 6 Months of Expiry
3. Re-registration for modification of objects for entities registered under section 12AB : Within 30 Days from such modification.
We hope you might get understanding which form need to be filed by you for you organization .
To know the complete detail for these you may click on the following article:-
1.Renweal of 12 A AND 80G :- https://semantictaxgen.in/form-10a-10-ab-renewal-of-12a-and-80g/
2. How to file CSR-1 FORM:- http://semantictaxgen.in/csr-1-whom-to-file-when-to-file-and-how-to-file/
Disclaimer : The information contained in this article is intended solely for the dissemination of information and does not aim at solicitation of work. Though meticulous care has been taken but the author assumes no liability in respect of any loss/ damage incurred while acting on the information provided in this article. The author can be reached at email@example.com and can be called at +91-8126700005.